Hi all.

Thank you for all the discussion. tl;dr "It's Hard™" :)
But we need to decide, so that we can merge Mariusz' PR and move on.

I think we *don't* have a perfect new policy (yet). So let's bump that.
There's no urgency to decide.

*Possibly* we could support Python 3.7 just for Django 4.0, as an
exception, leveraging the "typically" in the existing policy, and clearly
stating what we were doing.

Can I ask for (limited) thoughts just on that smaller proposal?
As I've said, I'd be sympathetic to this, but what is the reason why not?

If there is no consensus for us to extend support for Python 3.7 to Django
4.0 in this way, then we will proceed under the existing policy, and drop
both Python 3.6 and Python 3.7 for Django 4.0 (i.e. on the main development
branch now).
This may be fine but, to recall, this discussion came up because Python 3.7
is (Python) supported for the entire lifetime of Django 4.0.

Thanks again.
Carlton