You're welcome. Yes, database administrators can create an index as
desired. However, creating multiple cin indexes in a single column with
different methods will cause performance issues. I don't think using
expressions when using like and ilike is a correct use for query
performance.
It doesn't hurt to add an extra expression string for the "exact" and
"iexact" operators. However, it will be a huge cost for full text search.