אורי
u...@speedy.net

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 3:55 PM 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers
(Contributions to Django itself) <django-developers@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Collapsing the list of to-be-deleted objects could also lead to cases of
> accidental removal of related objects. I think it's better to err on the
> side of overwhelming than hiding information.

When I delete a user in the admin, I see the objects that would be deleted
too. This is very important and I don't want to collapse this list. There
are usually about 5 objects to be deleted, and I want to see them all in
the HTML. The current interface is perfect and I don't want to change it.

Uri Rodberg, Speedy Net.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CABD5YeGRseHj%2BMq9tWNSVMGXkp3QUUixZG688HhKWCLmcbQF5Q%40mail.gmail.com.
  • Mor... Jacob Rief
    • ... Danilov Maxim
      • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
        • ... Danilov Maxim
          • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
            • ... Carlton Gibson
              • ... Jacob Rief
                • ... Jacob Rief
        • ... אורי