Hi.  I've more-or-less finished a django app that might be useful to
other people --- it's a feed reader similar to feedonfeeds, except that
it is multiuser, supports categories, and is more tolerant of invalid
feeds (thanks to the wonderful feedparser -- feedparser.org).  It's
basically functionally complete (I now use it instead of feedonfeeds),
though it still has a few rough edges and is missing some less-used
views.

I'd like to package this for other people in a way that is as convenient
for them as possible, while not requiring too much work from me.  So,
what do people expect from a third-party django app by way of packaging?
Just a tarball of the app and templates directory?  Install scripts?
README, COPYING, and INSTALL documents?

| Jason F. McBrayer                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
|  "If you wish to make Pythocles wealthy, don't give him more   |
|   money; rather, reduce his desires."            -- Epicurus   |