Had just rewritten a basic portion of my voucher-processing accounting model and logics to django ORM over the new year's week end.

So far, it shows up as 15% of the original lines of code, and more readable as well (SQLs are now gone). And with the admin page immediately available for me to check. I'm pretty impressed. One of the most fun thing in orm is "A.get_b().b_field" form. Erased heaps amount of SQL. Thanks for open sourcing django, I can not remember the last time I have so much fun for weeks looking at other people source code, many great tips on Python coding in there. Hopefully more features can be crammed inside in the future. Probably "Group by" is in planning?

--
 dsw