On 1/10/06, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> sorry, adrian, i dont agree - there is a limit to pandering to these
> ppl - i think that open source is now powerful enough to start
> demanding that these ppl respect our terms. anyway - i think you
> should spend more time on what you do best, and dont waste too much
> time on expanding $bill's empire - i love you anyway

I'm philosophically in line with much of the Free philosophy, but FSF
didn't decide not to run on Unix while developing the tools to replace
it; some compromises are necessary.  There exists a huge install base
locked into MS SQL; denying django to those folks won't help them get
away from the platform you so despise.

Nonviolence is the way.  ;-)