Actually, I had messed up my DocumentRoot and /etc/host file which was
pointiong to my PHP projects path. The Welcome screen was from symfony
framework, which I had installed previously.

Now, after I fixed it, I'm getting this error:

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
299, in HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/modpython.py",
line 165, in handler
    return ModPythonHandler()(req)

  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/modpython.py",
line 130, in __call__
    from django.conf import settings

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/conf/settings.py", line
34, in ?
    raise EnvironmentError, "Could not import %s '%s' (is it on
sys.path?): %s" % (ENVIRONMENT_VARIABLE, me.SETTINGS_MODULE, e)

EnvironmentError: Could not import DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE
'GoodCompany.settings' (is it on sys.path?): No module named
GoodCompany.settings

I guess there must be something wrong with my PythonPath setting.

If my project is located in /work/django/GoodCompany and
'GoodCompany.settings' is loaded when I run internal server, what
should I put in VirtualHost configuration? My current VirtualHost
config looks like this:

<VirtualHost goodcompany:80>
  ServerName goodcompany
  SetHandler mod_python
  PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
  PythonPath sys.path+['/work/django/GoodCompany']
  SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE GoodCompany.settings
  PythonDebug On
  DocumentRoot "/work/django/GoodCompany"
  <Directory "/work/django/GoodCompany">
    allow from all