Just dump the data into a file and reload it after re-creating the
tables. At most, you will have to edit a few SQL fields/values to
comply with the new column/table names.

  Doing it automated is *really* hard and I don't think it will be
better (or more accurate) than just re-inserting the data via some db
command.