Subject: image field update impossible.
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, January 26, 2006 9:42 am
To: "Django users" <django-users@googlegroups.com>

Hello i created a foo model to expose the problem,

from django.core import meta

# Create your models here.

class Aclass(meta.Model):
   question = meta.CharField(maxlength=200)
   img= meta.ImageField('Attach Image', upload_to='postimgs',
blank=True)

   class META:
admin = meta.Admin(
   fields = (
       (None, {'fields': ('question', 'img')}),
   ),
)

wiht img behind a normal image field,
when i go to the admin part and add a foo object with the form
everyhting is fine, my image is well saved.
However when i edit this same foo object tu change some data, any
change to the image field, (browsing path to an other image), give a
form checking error in red once saved.

Please correct the error below. :
Enter a valid filename.

whats wrong ?