On 1/31/06, Oliver Rutherfurd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Amit,

> I would recommend creating your own FormManipulators, one for each page.
> Validate page level manipulator and save the content in request.session, and
> when you are done on the last page, pick out all the saved temproary states
> and insert it in the database.

Thanks for the suggestion, but saving to the db after every page is a
requirement of the app.  If someone fills out a page and comes back a
week, or even a year later, everything they previously entered should
be in the db.

In that case the best approach would be to split to model in different ones, and use One2One to link them together [have a main model, like user or user_resume, and put create models like user_resume_personal, user_resume_workex, user_resume_kungfuskill and so on, and put a One2One in all user_resume_* to a user_resume].

--
Amit Upadhyay
Blog: http://www.rootshell.be/~upadhyay