Hi all,

I have a model which looks somethng like:

class MyModel(meta.Model):
    id = meta.AutoField(primary_key = True)
    name = meta.CharField(maxlength=20, unique=True)
    location = meta.CharField(maxlength=100, choices=getLocationChoices())

and getLocationChoices() is a function defined in the same file which returns a list of tuples. This function reads a dynamic store (LDAP) to get the list.

What I notice is that whenever an entry is added to LDAP, it is not reflected in the SelectField drop-down on the create form for the model. But if I simply restart the Apache httpd server, the drop-down is correctly populated.

Can someone tell me why this is so?

Thanks,
- Chetan