On 2/22/06, Mary Adel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to save the Css and the Java script file in the database so as i
> can make the user change it easily so how i can do this in an easy way

You could clone Flatpages for the other file types and ForeignKey each
flatpage to a CSS entry and a Javascript entry; make sure you consider
the potential performance issues if you go that route, though.
(There's a reason people tend to serve CSS and Javascript from static
media servers even if the site itself is dynamic.)  :-)