On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 15:53 -0800, Glenn Tenney wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea why a couple of messages (such as the one
> I'm including below) from a couple of different people have several
> lines combined making it very tough to read????   Or, more to the
> point, what can be done about this?

I believe it is a client-side (mail reader) issue, but I have heard of
this before. The thing that was different about the messages you are
seeing formatted strangely is that it was sent with a Content-transfer-
enoding of base64. When we had this reported as a problem in a product I
was working on a while back, we thought it might be that after base64-
decoding the string, the client mail reader does not then do line ending
conversion correctly or something like that (the decoded string has
Unix-style line endings, so would have to be converted on a Microsoft
system, for example).

Apart from that, no clue.

Cheers,
Malcolm