On Friday 17 Mar 2006 3:32 pm, PythonistL wrote:
> I have a table that stores a shopping cart. But do you think that
> storing the shopping cart in a dictionary in the session would be
> a better solution?

yes - then, when all is done, you can save it into one or more
tables. At least that is the conventional way - maybe the django
way is different. One problem with table is that if he puts two
things in the cart and then goes away and doesnt come back, you
need to clean all those stale tables
--
regards
kg