On my development machine I do not have to restart the webserver to
have the changes enforced.

In any event, I have tried restarting the webserver and also dumping
the cache in my browsers without effect.

There is no reason to suspect an error with the cloned urls.py file as
it is an exact copy of the version on the development machine.

Another thing that I have checked is the timezone and tod settings on
the two machines and the timezone setting in the settings.py file.

I am going to take a deeper dive into the http configurations now.

Rock