another thing that would be nice is a "downloadable type" of product
where the order relates to a download. of course, this could get pretty
complex if you add in things like serial numbers, versions, etc...but
we can start simple.I (personally) would like this, and I guess quite a
few of the early adopetrs migh want to sell software / digital goods (I
don't know, maybe their wife are selling e-books or something)