> I would like to see payment processing become a general purpose
> library that has no Django dependencies.
>
> Maybe we can model (or at least learn from) the Perl OnlinePayment
> library that is here:
>
> http://420.am/business-onlinepayment/
>
> I have also collected a few other links here:
>
> http://del.icio.us/imaurer/creditcards
>
> -ian

Thanks for passing these links on.  I think it makes sense to abstract
out some of the payment processing so it would be python generic.  I've
taken the liberty of posting these links on our wiki.

http://dshop.mine.nu/trac/wiki

If you're interested, check out our separate google group for this project:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-ecommerce/

Thanks.