On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 00:46 +0000, layik wrote:

> layik wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have read this thread:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_frm/thread/399360004a8d0716/d6d355feecef7f7a?q=filefield+error&rnum=6#d6d355feecef7f7a
> >

> > please help me to use those two {{form.field}}{{form.field_file}} when
> > I do my template!
> >
> > do I creat two differnet lables? do I put them both in one lable
> > together?
> >
> > currently I use only {{form.field_file}} so the fileExplorer widget is
> > there but when I click on submit button it gives me the error of "this
> > field is required" although I DO selet a file.
> >
> > please help! thanks
>
> once again PLEASE HELP ME!

Wow.. this is absolutely not the way to hope we will help you. You
understand everybody on this list are volunteers, right? And you posted
your first email less than 24 hours ago? You don't explain what you have
already tried to do, so it's hard to point you in the right direction.
People aren't intentionally ignoring you, we just have other things to
do at the moment.

I don't have time to look into your problem at the moment, but how about
doing some experiments to see if it becomes clearer: put both fields
into a template and have a look at the produced HTML when you render it.
That will show you how the two fields are rendered, so it might provide
more clues. It looks like from the thread you posted that one of those
fields provides the existing name in a hidden field. Try it and see.

Malcolm