Hello all,
I tried to port my sample application to magic-removal (now AKA trunk)
and it stopped working,
because I had my model split into many files... when I merge these
files ( cat models/*.py > models.py) everything (ehm, python manage.py
sql APP ) worked.

If this is the correct way to do things, then there is a bug in new
tutorial, part2 where in the paragraph "Make the poll app modifiable
in the admin" it says mysite/polls/models/polls.py
that threw me off and I spent some time looking for what I have to do
in order to make this work.

Could someone please tell me, what can I do if I want my model in more
files (its rather large app with multiple classes that are tied very
closely together, so I wouldn't like to split them into more apps)?

Also if someone could update the tutorial, to avoid more confusion, it
would be great.

Thanks to all
--
Honza Král