On 5/5/06, Davide Bertola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Victor : in that post it says that _post_save() is called twice, I
> tryed to create that _post_save() but I see nobody calls it.

_post_save is a hook method that was used before the magic-removal
branch was merged. Now you just override save() and call
super(MyModel, self).save() if necessary. See this for details:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/RemovingTheMagic#Addedamorepowerfulwayofoverridingmodelmethodsremovedhardcoded_pre_save_post_saveetc.

Joseph