On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 06:23:48PM -0000, jbrewer wrote:
> But when I used DarwinPorts of SQLite it installed Python 2.4 here:
>
> /opt/local/bin - and located here also is sqlite3

Remember, I said to look at ALL of the comments from
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/install/

which includes:

"Additional note on pysqlite 2.1.3 on Mac OSX. If you installed the
newest sqlite3 via darwin ports, your header files and libraries are
in /opt/local/include and /opt/local/lib respectively. Before you
build/install pysqlite manually, you need to modify pysqlite's
setup.cfg accordingly so that it will pick up on the new library
instead of OSX's default sqlite 3.1.3 installation."

There are other comments about Mac OS X, and darwin ports of
sqllite... etc.

Have you tried everything noted in all of those comments?

p.s.   This shows that a Mac OS X install section would sure be nice...

--
Glenn