Thanks for the tip! I will check it out when I get home this evening.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that this will help me get django
going... I've been wanting to start playing with Django for an
upcoming project but am not a sys admin and can't get my box setup.
*bangs head against the wall*

I basically followed the instructions at <
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=32072&group_id=22307#building-and-installing