On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 07:18:06PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I know...
>
> I have the option to get Linux as a fallback.

Shouldn't ever be a fallback, it should be the primary choice - unless
you're fond of having your webserver compromised... (speaking from
experience of setting up IIS and within 3 minutes of it being on the net
with the latest updates it being backdoored and viruses roaming free...)

> The reason? I have everything now under this package, the databases,
> the sites, the expertise. I have almost zero experience in run linux
> and configure this...

All eggs, one basket? Sounds like a good way to run a business there.

> Anyway, despite the fact if I go to Linux or not, I think that persue
> the option of easy to run under IIS can help python/django in the
> exposure side of the things...

Not at the expense of doing more useful things, like finishing off for
the 1.0 release!

> Take in account that if something is under IIS is because run also
> ASP/ASP.NET and have some investiment here...

Or because the space is going cheap because no one else wants to touch
it with a barge pole...

> Add another web server is hard to sell...

Really? I've not noticed that, but the I'm a single user and have 3 web
servers in different places.

Thanks,
Brett.