> Speaking from
experience of setting up IIS and within 3 minutes of it being on the
net
with the latest updates it being backdoored and viruses roaming free

That is YOUR experience. My web server never have that kind of
troubles. I have my small developer company with Windows 2003 and I
expose my svn, and other 3/4 internal websites. I don't have problems
with viruses or hacking and run well all this time.

I know that windows by default can be more insecure. But that is not my
experience and that is not the point. The point is: Is possible run
well django/python under IIS, yes or not?

> All eggs, one basket? Sounds like a good way to run a business there.

The other option is try another basket I DON'T KNOW and lets see.

I don't know why the rude acctitude... I'm a former Windows Developer
for 7 years and found a compelling reason to try python and put it for
my company. I'm risking because a)My experience in python is 1 month
2)My experience in django is 2 weeks?

I'm triying to lowe the risk. And if is not possible, I'm willing to
try linux...