Dear friend

I am glad for your email.

From the thousands of e-mails I receive I chose yours too in order to
create a group of one from each country.
 You will be the first from your country and you will have the chance
to create successful carrier in your country.
By joining this company, you have two advantages :
You can make business and money internationally, working from home
through internet, creating your own business.
You can save money when purchasing in special prices , exclusively for our
          club members.
To be a member all you have to do is to JOIN FOR FREE without any
other obligation, by clicking the next
http://www.clubshop.com/cgi/appx.cgi/3440162

After your enrol I will contact you in privacy and I will give the
first instructions that you need
If you decide to get involved with business seriously, except the
benefits of a simple member, you will have more as a full and active
member of the Club (VIP member ).
For more information and of course to get special training for free it
is necessary to be a member.
I will be contact only with the first from each country who will
become members. Thousands of applications are coming daily; as a
result I can not accept more than one of each country.
After that they will have the chance to develop.
I encourage you to make your decision and join without any doubt for
your ability to succeed, because it is team work and you will not be
working alone ,but you will have me to help you as your sponsor, as I
do with the rest of my team!
It is amazing how this job can make you feel happy by combining fun and money!!!
I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have, and of course to
welcome you as a new member.
 http://www.clubshop.com/cgi/appx.cgi/3440162

Sincerely Yours
                                                              ÅËÅÁÍÍÁ
FILIPPOGLOY

FOTIS GREGORIOU
                                                                  THE
DHS CLUB VIP MEMBER

CONTACT INFO

ÅËÅÁÍÍÁ FILIPPOGLOY
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: ps. This is one time email. If you have received it by mistake,
please forgive us and just ignore  it.