All,
  I have been trying to create a model for a project that I'm starting
with the trunk version of Django(revision 3129 or newer).  In the
following example I'm trying to create a model that allows the site
administrator(s) to create locations based on Country, State, and City
then associate them with a Job.  In the Admin I can create the Country,
State, and City records/objects with the appropriate relationships.
However when I relate them with the Job class the Admin doesn't
restrict the selections with there respective constraints.  For
example, I can create a new job object with the following information:
Country = US, State = Kansas, City = Chicago despite the fact that I
created that object/record with the following relationships: Country =
US, State = Kansas, City = Lawrence.  How can I limit the choices in
the Admin interface for Country, State, and City with there appropriate
relationships when I create Job objects?  I have spent quite a bit of
time looking/Googleing for a clear example of how to do this, but
haven't had any luck.  Could you please look over this example model
and modify it so that it works as desired, and post it back to the
list.  It would probably be a good addition to the documentation as
well, so I will submit it as a documentation example, or add it to the
cookbook once things are hashed out.

Thanks For Your Help!
-Nick

Example Model:
######################################################################################

from django.db import models

class Country(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=100, core=True, unique=True)

    def __str__(self):
        return (self.name)

    class Admin:
        pass

class State(models.Model):
    country = models.ForeignKey(Country)
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=100, unique=True, core=True)

    def __str__(self):
        return (self.name)

    class Admin:
        pass

class City(models.Model):
    region = models.ForeignKey(Region)
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=100, unique=True, core=True)

    def __str__(self):
        return (self.name)

    class Admin:
        pass

class Job(models.Model):
    created_on = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
    country = models.ForeignKey(Country)
    region = models.ForeignKey(State)
    area = models.ForeignKey(City)
    title = models.CharField(maxlength=100)
    summary = models.CharField(maxlength=500)
    body = models.TextField(blank=True, help_text="Optional")
    image = models.URLField(verify_exists=True, blank=True,
help_text="Optional")
    file = models.URLField(verify_exists=True, blank=True,
help_text="Optional" )

    def __str__(self):
        return (self.title)

    class Admin: