Thanks Malcolm,

It's done and there!

Corey

On Jun 16, 2006, at 9:42 AM, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:

Hi Corey,

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 09:07 -0400, Corey Oordt wrote:
I have no idea if this is the right place to post such a thing, but
in an effort to give something back to the community, I would like to
post a template tag I developed:

A small collection of custom template tags is starting to collect in the

You may wish to add another link off that page for a more permanent home
for your tag. Posting here has its advantages, too (I don't want to
discourage that), since people will see it without effort, but it can be
a bit hard to find later.

Cheers,
Malcolm