On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 12:35 +0100, Phil Powell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just out of pure curiosity: has anyone had any experience / know of
> any work around using RDF / triple stores with Django?

This was the "toy project" I used to get familiar with Django in about
October last year (aah.. the memories). I made up a model and some
auxilliary methods based around [1] and a simple web page so that I
could run queries. It was a "learning Django" exercise, rather than
aimed at doing anything useful, so I didn't take it very far or try to
optimise it much. Might be fun to revisit with the latest Django changes
(the original code would not run any more), because some of the more
RDF-like interfaces could be put into the model managers and the like,
making it a bit more seamless.

[1] http://www.picdiary.com/triplequerying/

There wasn't really anything specially hard about this. The model was as
simple as it gets and trying out possibilities for the API was the
interesting part.

Regards,
Malcolm