Hi!

I'm impressed with Django and all the fuss that it removed from my
development. Our organisation is considering moving our document
management from an old Access db to PostgreSQL and I thought of using
django as an admin interface, plus public interface (sometime down the
line.)

We have about 80,000 records which we will need to migrate. I'm wondering
how Django admin interface would deal with such amount of data (they
are of the same type, so they might be managed by a single app). I know
Django comes from the news publishing world, where databases are huge,
but this is a key question for us, and would like to hear comments that
will put my concerns to rest, so we can start coding (well, we already
have the models and the admin interface:)). Any tips would be appreciated,
too.