You asked :)

  The green one from the flickr photo with this one liner in the back:

  ['hotclub' for name in frameworks if name is 'django']

  Or this on the back:

  MVU (Just a play with the words. Controller is You, heh, heh? :p Okay...)

  Django: From Web 2.0 to Web Quintette

  Snakes on an OSCON

  Django: All the jazz and less typing too! (Okay, bad taste...)

  Django | Python: We indented jazz (some people say jazz' magic is
the space between the notes, a definition that I love)

--
Julio Nobrega - http://www.inerciasensorial.com.br