Patrick .J. Anderson wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Clear the cookies in your browser and the problem will go away.
>>

> clearing the cookies doesn't help (I guess you answered that one).
>
> hmm, i don't know exactly what to do here, as I haven't tampered with
> anything. I'll try to recreate the project (extra work, but maybe it'll
> work)

I recreated the project using django-admin.py (of course, I restored my
models and database), but still experience this behaviour and error
messsages when I try to log in to admin section. Weird, as everything I
have in my settings.py file is new and I obviously haven't tampered with
the session.

If this is a problem with mod_python in Ubuntu, I'll have to switch back
to FC5 where things 'worked'.