Jacob Kaplan-Moss wrote:
> Hi Patrick --
>
> What happens when you clear out your sessions table?
>
> FYI, there's nothing about Ubuntu versus mod_python that would/could
> cause this (I use both).
>
> Jacob

I cleared the session table and tried to login using my
apache/mod_python virtual host setup. This is the session_key I get:

000000000abcebfdaff71c28a368d8bd

When I log in using the development server, I can login successfully and
the session_key I see is:

6b668c51d7d4fddd89c14e14e0569417

These are obviously very different, particularly the 0s in the beginning
of the session_key from mod_python.