I'm having issues creating a new database for my app. I'm using the
Django 1.2 beta.
I wrote the "people" app on another computer, and now I'm trying to
get it working on a little server I have set up.
When I try:

    ./manage.py sqlall people

I get the error:

    django.db.utils.DatabaseError: (1146, "Table
'peace_tracker_db.people_person' doesn't exist")

I have already created the db in MySQL.
The same thing happens when I use ./manage.py syncdb

>From what I've read elsewhere, there's a bug that has a similar effect
when using multiple databases, but I am only using one database.

Any suggestions?