So here's what I just did.

In MySQL I did:

    DROP DATABASE peace_tracker_db;

Then I did:

    CREATE_DATABASE peace_tracker_db;

Then:

    python manage.py syncdb

Which gave me the error:

    django.db.utils.DatabaseError: (1146, "Table
'peacetracker_db.people_person' doesn't exist")

I then tried:

    python manage.py sqlall people

But that gave me the same error. I checked the username and password
for the db, but they're correct.
I changed them, just to be sure, and got the expected "access denied"
error.

I created a test project on the server and it worked fine. The
database sync'd fine, no errors.

I've scoured the settings in my main project, but I have no idea what
could causing the errors.

Anyway, thanks in advance,
Dane Larsen