On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:20 PM, idle sign <idles...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using the latest trunk from http://github.com/django/django.
> A complete test project you can grab at
> http://idlesign.narod.ru/django/django-tests.tar.gz
> There is a little bootstrap.sh to run to create DBs.
>
> Thank you, Russ.

Ok - using your test application as provided, I see the "This code
isn't under transaction management" error. That's because line 7 of
views.py (the decorator that enables transaction management) is
commented out. When line 7 is uncommented, transaction management is
enabled, and the view works as I would expect.

I take it you seeing something different?

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)