> When line 7 is uncommented, transaction management is
> enabled, and the view works as I would expect.

So it is, my bad, thank you againg.

You see, it seemed a little weird, that first (with the decorator) we
force transaction to commit manually to use 'test' for all that would
happen in our view (suppose that all commits in view should share that
'using' from the decorator), and then explicitly tell the transaction
to commit again with 'using'. But if we have transactions to different
DBs in one view that seems logical.