On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Gustavo Narea
<gna...@tech.2degreesnetwork.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would suggest you try to register "django_audit" on PYPI and see if
> it allows you to do so.
>
> We had already registered the package"django-audit" (note the hyphen
> instead of an underscore, which is exactly how we've always spelled
> it). I'm not sure if PYPI will let you register "django_audit" because
> when you create Python eggs hyphens are replaced with underscores.

I personally have little to no interest in pushing my project to PYPI
as that would mean I am committed to  maintaining it for others which
I am not at this point. I developed it as an internal solution and
figured it might be useful to other people so put the project up.

I also think Euan Goddard has already registered django-audit on pypi
(http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-audit/0.9/)