> # Models
> class Author(models.Model):
>     name = models.CharField(max_length=100)
>     address = models.CharField(max_length=100)
>
> class Book(models.Model):
>     author_id = models.OneToOneField(Author)
>     title = models.CharField(max_length=100)
>
> I'd like to have a form that allowed me to edit both the title of the
> book belonging to a particular author AND also edit his address (and
> possibly name). Even better, I'd like to do this in a formset_factory
> type situation, not just a single book/author combo at a time, but one
> form with multiple entries.

Two main ways to do this:

  - two ModelForms, one for each model, and display/process them both
together
  - one Form, with a custom save() that creates the two objects

I haven't done formsets with multiple forms before, so I don't know
how easy/possible that is. The second option should certainly work
fine in a formset setting, though.

Regards
Scott