So, I see what has happened. (Interesting it is)

I upgraded django to 1.2 to try out:

$pip install --upgrade django

Then, back to work again:

$pip install django==1.1.2

I don't think pip removed the pyc files when replacing, which is making it
import mail module.

So, This problem should be solved if I removed all pycs. I did.

$find -name "*.pyc" -delete

I still have the same problem.

I am sure, I am using 1.1.1 right now, because in my view I do:

import django
django.get_version()

and it prints:
1.1.1

(This is no major problem, I know I can delete the entire folder and install
again. But it is interesting how it happened, which could be a bug in pip.)