Hello,
I am trying to set up django 1.1.1 with mod_wsgi 2.3  and Apache
2.0.63 on Windows XP. My Python version is 2.4.4

I followed the instructions for installing and configuring mod_wsgi
from http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/.

I set up the "Hello world " test first to see if my mod_wsgi install
is correct. That works.

When I come to deploy my django app on Apache , I get this error.

 [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Target WSGI script not found or unable to
stat: C:/wsgi-django-app
/testing/apache/django.wsgi

Please help ...
Thanks
MP

My set up is as follows:
httpd.conf
---------------------
WSGIScriptAlias / C:/wsgi-django-app/testing/apache/django.wsgi

<Directory C:/wsgi-django-app/testing>
AllowOverride None
Options None
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Directory>

apache/django.wsgi
import os, sys
sys.path.append('C:/wsgi-django-app')
sys.path.append('C:/wsgi-django-app/testing/apache')
sys.path.append('C:/Python24/Lib/site-packages/django')
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'testing.settings'
import django.core.handlers.wsgi
application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()