Hi,

I'm wondering, is it possible in django to write out data to the client (maybe via HttpResponse?) in an ubuffered way, so that you feed the data as it comes in django to the end user. I figured it's not possible because you need to return the HttpResponse object for the client to get data.

I'm trying to write a live traceroute in django, so that each line gets sent to the browser (client) directly, instead of having all the lines in a variable and returning that to the browser (client).

Hopefully someone can help me, thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Nick Parrin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]