Hi,

I've a situation where the following functionality is desirable..

 - one central model is used and interacted with by users
 - forms (multiple on multiple sites, pick a number for each.. 5 or
50, doesn't matter) are submitted by anonymous users and associated
with this central model.. so these forms are sort of meta-data..
 - it would be nice to be able to define a new form via the admin
panel and allow this to be picked up more or less dynamically by the
rest of the application - so once defined, a site could then start
submitting forms and have them associated with and displayed as part
of other instances of this model, no other code or (manual) db updates
would really be necessary

I'm an intermediate django user, and are pretty well-rooted in various
aspects of django development, though I haven't really wrapped my head
around the best way to implement these forms, the model, and the
connection between the two.

Thoughts?

thanks!

~Jason