I'm writing a forum app that I want to be reusable. All of my urls I
have named. Some of them are named like "index" and "thread" which are
generic and will likely collide with existing project's urls. I don't
want to do something like name all my urls "forum_index" and
"forum_thread" either.

I think the best way is to use the new namespace feature, but I'm not
quite sure how to do it for reusuable apps. The docs make it seem like
the only purpose of namespace urls is when you have two or more
instances of an app.