Hi Django,

I would like to create an android application which talks to Django.
If I hit a url on my phone, it hits one of my views (urlconf), that
view
processes the request and give the result back to the android app.

Anybody in the community have any knowledge how to proceed with it

Firstlty, how to hit my Django server from android application

Secondly, how to send back the results.

Any tips, suggestions and design help will be appreciated.

--RJ