I have the jsi18n view defined in my URLs. I've added a call to
gettext() in javascript and added the string definition in
djangojs.po. I then compiled the messages and re-started the server.
But the resulting string retrieved from gettext() is the tag, e.g.
'my_title'.

Did I forget something? I'm sure I have everything setup, but my
catalog is always empty.