Any ideas? This is driving me nuts. I've just hit a problem where I
have strings defined for two apps:

project/app1/locale
project/app2/locale

I added a new project app3 (project/app3/locale) and defined strings,
compiled them but they're not available in the catalog. I'm starting
to think there are major problems with language support in Django
1.1.2. I'm stuck on 1.1.2 as my app runs on a server I cannot control
or upgrade.

Thanks