I need to implement search solution over models in mysql.

Anyone has experience with both or has gone through same decision
making?

What should I consider before choosing one or other?

(Mysql text search will not work as I use INNODB. Solr is powerful but
I heard it is very memory hungry and it is in Java. Whoosh is not yet
as mature as others. So that leaves choice between Django Sphinx and
Haystack Xapian.)

thanks