I have been trying to join the irc channel for django and it is always
giving me one problem or the other, one time it would respond that i need to
identify with service, other times is etc...

== #django Cannot join channel (+r) - you need to be identified with
services,

-NickServ- You failed to identify in time for the nickname david

Also, where do I setup the password for the django channel? I thought it is
supposed to be the same password i setup in the google group?

Please help.

David