I would like to access the help_text attribute of my model fields when
responding with XML like this

class A(MDSSection):

    A0100A    = models.CharField(max_length=10, help_text='''National
Provider Identifier (NPI)''')

    A0100B    = models.CharField(max_length=12, help_text='''CMS
Certification Number (CCN)''')

    A0100C    = models.CharField(max_length=15, help_text='''State
provider number''')

And I want to render xml similar to this

<root>

   <record name="A0100A"  value="123345"   description=" Provider
Identifier (NPI)" />

</root>

I'm nut using Django forms but responding to Flex with XML.  There must
be some way to access this information, but I've been through the docus
and google with no luck.

Does anyone know how to access the help_text of the fields, once I have
the model instance object?

Thanks,

Fred.