Hi.

I've made an app (django 1.2) which works fine for tests, on my laptop with
the django built-in web server.

I want to put in production my app, with Apache and mod_wsgi.

I've verified I've django 1.2 on the production server.

The problem is I've no images. When I connect to the admin site (generated bu
Django), I can see "Django Administration", the fields "connexion" and
"password", but there is not the images of the interfaces - it's a simple
page.

I use a template dir to replace Django Administration by my own title, but
even I disable the template dir, I have no images.

My server uses Debian, and I've installed Django by aptitude. My files are
located in /usr/share/pyshared/django.

I can see on the documentation of django about deploying an app with apache
and wsgi that I should have another web server, or configure apache for the
media files. It could be the problem  (Images are they media files ?).

In fact, I don't understand really this part of the doc. Are the defaults
templates of django concerned by this part ?

Thanks,